Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring Break

We spent the first part of our Spring Break with Grandma and Papa in Nowata. Eli and Josie had a great time playing together for a few days. The weather was beautiful the whole time we were there, so we spent LOTS of time outside. I was fortunate to be able to see some of my friends and have play dates with their kiddos too! It's so nice to get to catch up!! Here are some pics from the week.

Josie's choice at the gas station on the way to Nowata was powdered sugar donuts...Eli asked nice enough that she shared!! Actually he cried and she felt sorry for him and fed him hers!! What a great cousin!

One of the parks we went to had an antique fire engine. Eli LOVED it and spent lots and lots of time climbing and playing on it.

He also liked the see saw. Josie may be 15 months older, but he already outweighs her!


A rare sight indeed...both kids sleeping at the SAME time!! And NO, that is NOT my son's PINK carseat...he likes sitting in Josie's seat and she likes sitting in his!


We met my college roomie and dear friend, Kim, at the zoo in Tulsa. These are her 2 kiddos with us. They walked like this through quite a lot of the zoo.

Zoo buddies!!

One of my oldest, well not quite as old as me!!, friends Lindy came over. These are her girls with Eli and Josie on Grandma's golf cart! When she told her daughter that we had been friends for over 20(!!!!!!!!!!!!!) years she said "then she knows EVERYTHING!!" We have been through lots and lots and it is ALWAYS good to hang out with her. And there is NO WAY we are THAT old!! =)

The wiggle warts and Papa before we left. Eli said "Bye bye cup" before he said "bye bye Papa." My dad keeps a huge cup of ice water by his chair and Eli LOVED that cup!!

We also got to hang out with my good, good friend Allison and her little girl. Those pics are on her camera though...I'll add them when I get them!

No comments:

Post a Comment