Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Pumpkins


















Eli and I spent our Fair Day at the Dallas Arboretum. I have never seen more pumpkins in my whole life. It was incredible!!! It was a beautiful Texas fall day, so we were cool in the morning and spent the end of the day splashing in the fountains!! I think I will always choose my pumpkin patch on the basis of whether or not they have a splash park. We also got to see a very fun kids' concert and eat a picnic lunch while we were there. As soon as we left Eli said, "I want to come back here and bring Ida and Josie!"

**Sorry the pictures are in no particular order...I have a hard time getting them to load the way I want! The top pictures are by the tub of pumpkins he spent half an hour rounding up and arranging. He was "tending" they were apples! The sleeping picture is on the way home, basically right out of the parking lot=) Most of the other ones are some of the beautiful views and the pumpkin village houses.

No comments:

Post a Comment