Monday, November 16, 2009

Great Wolf Lodge-Part 1






**Funny of the day...Last night Eli said "Quit being Ashy Mommy!" I said "what?" "Quit being ashy!" I said, "Eli do you mean quit being SASSY?" "Yes Mommy!" Gee...heard that much lately Eli???

We went to Great Wolf Lodge for my and my mom's birthday weekend. It was SO much fun! Definitely something we will do again! Josie called it the big, big lodge all weekend and Eli thought the great wolves were puppies...but oh well =) It took me 37 years, but I finally got to have a swim party for my birthday!! The pictures from today are all from the pool area. It was HUGE!! Eli and Josie swim like little fishies!! They had slides in the kiddie area they loved, a wave pool, a lazy river, and a fort for them to climb. Angela and I got to ride the big "scary" slides! They were so much fun, 2 of them spin you around and around a big funnel...much more fun than it sounds!! Eli wore his life jacket the whole time because the life guard told him to! He also ate corn dogs at the pool each day, perhaps his favorite part!

2 comments:

  1. It was so great to see you last week! It looks like you all had a great time. Happy Birthday - again!

    ReplyDelete